CORONAVIRUS – GOLF CLUB ACTIONS
Whilst in the Club House
- On entering the Clubhouse please immediately wash your hands (each and every time).
- Please keep your distance from other members (recommended 2 meters) at all time.
- If using the coffee machine, please wash hands and use paper cups.
- Please avoid all contact with the office and use email or phone calls to contact.
As competitions will still be taking place the guidelines and procedures are as follows:-
- Please do not shake hands.
- Do not touch flagsticks and remove golf ball with utmost care.
- Hole cups have been turned upside down so that golf balls can be removed easily.
- Only pick up your own golf ball.
- Do not share equipment.
- Rakes have been removed from bunkers – treat as GUR.
- Keep your distance from each other – recommended 2 meters apart.
- On completion of round check scores are correct verbally and just marker to sign.
- Please do not use shoe cleaning station.
- Entering scorecards, please place in usual place next to computer and it will be inputted at a later time and date by a club individual.
- If you can, please bring your own hand sanitiser.
- Please pay in pro shop (correct money would be appreciated £4).
- Only one person allowed in the shop at any one time.
- Door will be open so please do not touch the handle
Last of all
- We will keep you updated with any further developments regarding the ongoing coronavirus situation.
- Enjoy your game.
- The golf course gives fresh air, exercise and respite.
Runcorn Golf Club