RE-OPENING POLICY – PHASE 1
For those members who haven’t seen this in their email inbox, or are new members since we emailed our members, please read the following.
After weeks away from the Club we understand how keen you will be to get back playing. To ensure we give all Members the greatest opportunity to play we have decided to implement a re-opening policy that is as fair as we can make it bearing in mind the restrictions that we are operating within. The policy is as follows:
· Members will be allowed to pre-book three tee times per week (to be monitored & adjusted depending on demand), but only one tee time per day. Members can book further tee times on the day (if available) by calling the pro-shop.
· Tee times will be available from 6.00am Monday to Sunday until 8.00pm, from the 1st tee only.
· Members will be allowed to book at 7pm using the BRS Golf system.
· All Member names must be given when making a booking and it is up to each member to ensure that they have confirmed all names that they are booking for.
· Members must turn up no earlier than 15 minutes before their tee time and get changed in the car park.
· Staff will be on duty around the car park, 1st tee area and on the course to ensure players match the booked tee sheet, offer help & assistance & to ensure social distancing rules are adhered to.
· No Member guests or Visitors will be allowed. It is hoped to allow Member guests in the near future.
· Social golf only – No competitions for the foreseeable future.
- If you miss your tee time you will not be allowed to play.
· Members must book a tee time using the BRS system as a solo player or members from the same household.
· We encourage all Members to use the online booking system. If, however you are having trouble booking online please call the pro-shop via 01928 564791.
· In preparation for booking your tee time, please ensure you have your log in details for the BRS system. If you do not please email: email@example.com.
· Tee times will be spaced at 10-minute intervals.
· Tee times can be booked on the day if there is a space available by calling the pro-shop.
· MEMBERS ARE NOT ABLE TO TURN UP AND PLAY WITHOUT A BOOKING.
· The locker rooms will be open for accessing lockers to remove your clubs and keep them at home for the foreseeable future. – there will be no access to the Clubhouse.
· The practice putting green will only be closed.
· The Practice nets will be closed.
· On course toilets closed.
· Shoe Cleaner must not be used.
· All Members must uphold the mandatory social distancing measures at all times – those not observing these measures will be asked to leave.
- You must not enter the clubhouse or approach any member of staff in the clubhouse.
COURSE SET UP
· No rakes in bunkers – we ask all members to smooth over the bunkers with their shoes or clubs as best they can.
· Cups will contain ball-drop restrictors to ensure that you do not have to touch / remove the flag.
· Do not touch the pins/flags.
· Ball washers are not to be used.
· Benches on the course must not be used.
· Take your litter home.
- DO NOT APPROACH STAFF
· Members can use their own manual or electric trolleys.
· Members are to collect all their equipment from the locker rooms and take it home with them.
· Buggies will not be available for hire.
· Please note, we expect Phase One will remain in place for a minimum of 4 weeks. After which the plan will be reviewed in accordance with any changes issued by the Government.
England Golf has advised that we can play in 3 or 4 balls from 1st June.
Anybody wishing to play in a 3 or 4 ball will have to amend their booking through the booking system (BRS).
Please maintain social distancing.
Competitions will resume once we feel it is safe to do so.